Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Thursday 11 July 2013

Sweet Like Candies

Hello ladies,

Finally at the end of hard working day found some time to show what my nails look like today. As usual I painted them in the morning before going to work so again I did not have time for something special.
 
 
 
They are so sweet like lolly and pink like candy floss.
 
 
This is lolly is from my candy shop
 
 


 
 
 

 This is one my Barry M polishes, which are not expensive, dry fast and last longer than any other famous polishes (OPI, Essie). Barry M Jelly Hi - Shine polishes don't chip and are so shiny, therefore you do not need top coat (only if you have some nail art, water transfer decals).


Barry M Dragon 319
Barry M Dragon 319





 I applied two coats, because applied just one looks really pail , and I like dark saturated colours. Then added some dots with black and on my index nails and thumbs white ones. It is nice and fresh for the summer and especially when you are short of time.
Have a lovely Friday tomorrow and take care.....
 


No comments:

Post a Comment